Hello everyone! First of all, thank you soooo very much for all the birthday wishes. It made my day just reading all your lovely comments. I had a wonderful time with friends and family that day. And what’s better than to start my birthday week off receiving an award and ending it receiving two more awards? It definitely was a great day! Hope everyone else had a nice weekend. So on with business.
I am so honored to have received this award from the lovely Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life. Congratulations for receiving this award Cindy and thank you so very much for passing it on to me. Cindy has an excellent blog where she compiles the most beautiful writings about her cute as can be daughter Bailey, their exciting family adventures, and useful tips for the many young mothers like me out there (young referring to experience, not age…haha). Her blog brings a smile to my face everyday and I’m so glad to have met such a wonderful friend in the blogging world. Please stop by her blog to say hi and meet this little cutie (her daughter Bailey, but Cindy’s cute too…teehee). I must now share 10 things about myself and pass it on to 8 other lovely bloggers!
- I’m a huge sucker for TV infomercials.
- I don’t live in a big city like LA or Toronto so I actually enjoy driving (Jessie, can we still be friends? )
- OCD…need I say more?
- I have at least 20 different superman t-shirts (and that’s not counting the ones my kiddies own)
- My #1 movie of all time is Saving Face.
- and so started the Lynn Chen stalking (I know my hubby is shaking his head right about…wait for it…wait for it…NOW)
- I’m a snake in the Chinese zodiac but have a huge phobia of them.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- I LOVE seafood.
- I speak English, Cantonese, and Chu Chow (another Chinese dialect) fluently and can understand Vietnamese and some Mandarin but can’t speak those very well.
Here are the wonderful bloggers whom I’d like to pass this award on to:
- Sophia @ Burp and Slurp
- The Line That Divides Us
- Melissa @ Mommy Living the Life of Riley
- Sharon @ Only Here for the Food
- Valerie @ A Canadian Foodie
- Lillian @ beyondumami
- Leah @ Why Deprive
- tell me to shut up
Thank you to these bloggers for always being straight forward and honest, whether it be on their blogs or commenting on mine. Please do not feel obliged to participate. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your blogs and your honest opinions.
Another award comes to me from Denise @ Quickies on the dinner table. Congratulations on receiving this award Denise and thank you so very much for passing it on to me as I know there are many others you could have chosen. Denise is the author of the book Quickies Morning Noon & Night. It’s not what you think people, get your minds out of the gutter, haha. Having seen some of Denise’s mouth-watering recipes, I’m itching to get my hands on her book. Not only is she a great cook, but she’s also great in supporting her fellow bloggers. Denise truly gets to know the person behind the blog by taking the time to comment, question, and reply back to others on their blogs as well as her own. She is definitely “the real deal” when it comes to meeting true blogger friends! Drop by and say hi if you get a chance.
The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers who are deemed warm, inspirational and positive, hence the beautiful sunflower which symbolises it.
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award on to 8 bloggers!
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Here are the lovely bloggers whom I’d like to pass this award on to:
- Jessica @ The Process of Healing
- Andrea @ Can You Stay For Dinner?
- Kristen @ Change of Pace
- Michelle @ Lucky Taste Buds
- Sophia @ Burp and Slurp
- Stef @ More to Life Than Lettuce
- Tou Tou @ Light Delight With Tou Tou
- Jessie @ The Happiness in Health
Thank you to these lovely bloggers for the warm comments left on my blog, the inspirational dishes you make (which are so out of my league ), and the positive attitudes you have when things go downhill. Once again, please do not feel obliged to participate. I just wanted you to know that I appreciate your blogs and comments.
Cindy and Denise, I hope you don’t mind me changing the number of bloggers to 8 and 8. I thought that seemed like a nice round, balanced number. But then again it could be the OCD…haahaa. And thank you to the both of you again for thinking of me I’m blessed to have such warm and sincere bloggie friends like the two of you. Well that’s all I have to say for today. Hope everyone is having a great start to their week. Untill next time friends and family. I’m off to spread the love.